Hey! There are people/places/things I need to seriously THANK for the support I've gotten over the years! People such as...
- Xepher for being the most awesome helpful host ever;
- Mike for being the most awesome helpful web developer ever;
- all my podcast interviewers;
- everyone who has Millennium linked, whether by exchange or not;
- all who have made Millennium fanart - it inspires me to keep going and is very generous and lovely;
- And of course, everyone who stops by! :D
I use some pretty awesome resources in making this comic that I get from many places besides myself, like
The short of it: you can look at the work, save it to look at on your hard drive, link it to other people, print it out to put inside your locker, make icons with it, etc. You cannot ever claim it as yours. And you can't make money off of it or mass-distribute it. This goes for digital downloads as well. Here's a useful and simple copyright reference.
Original artworks, characters, written works/stories, titles, logos, designs, layouts, etc. posted anywhere by Jessica Cantlope under any one of her nicknames may be used only in accordance with the terms listed below. All content posted by Jessica Cantlope originating from this website or any website at which she posts is the sole property and copyright © of Jessica Cantlope unless stated otherwise, and most of it is completely prohibited from commercial use, as specified in the Terms of Service below:
1. Artworks, written works/stories and unique concepts, characters, titles, logos, etc. are prohibited from being altered, stolen, taken, borrowed, re-colored, resized, reposted, redistributed, and any other form of modification unless given express written or spoken permission by Jessica Cantlope. That includes creating wallpapers, website designs, preview images, adding borders, cropping, turning artwork into brushes, filters, tubes, screensavers, nozzles, patterns, fonts, or any other current or future software plug-in or feature.
2. Artworks, written works/stories, characters, titles, logos, etc. located herein are not intended for commercial use, including selling and displaying these works on commercial webpages. Any site whose main intent it is to earn revenue (whether it be actual income and/or bartered for trade) is considered a commercial endeavor.
3. You are permitted to save the works herein to your computer for personal viewing only. That does not include logos, titles, written works/stories, and characters. If you wish to share these works, please direct a person to the original source of the work on one of Jessica Cantlope's websites or an alternately hosted source (such as Behance, etc.).
4. Printing and displaying these works, unless for personal use only, is prohibited. You are permitted to post these works on image sharing forums for viewing by others, provided proper credit is given (author name, source link). Signatures/watermarks may not be removed or modified in any way.
5. Reproducing or redistributing these works in any way is prohibited. These works may not be hosted on another website without the author's prior given permission. In addition, these works are not to be placed in any online collection or archive. No images are to be redistributed for financial gain or placed within any compilation CD, software, or other reproducible media.
6. You may not use these artworks to represent your characters for preview images in written works or anything else that constitutes borrowing or taking without obtaining permission from Jessica Cantlope personally.
7. If you have been given permission to use any of these works you will be monitored regularly. Regardless of being given permission, you are not to alter or reproduce these works in any way, or in any way other than granted permission for, and will be allowed to upload/display these works only on the specified web pages.
8. Please refrain from using these works anywhere that promotes child abuse, hate, crimes, bigotry, racism, animal abuse, and/or other illegal or pornographic activities.
9. If for any reason Jessica requests that her works you may have been given permission to use be removed from your site, you will be given 72 hours to comply.
Violating these terms will result in measures to removing all related works from your website(s) and webspace(s) personally, and could, when necessary, result in legal recompense. When in doubt, ask first. Jessica Cantlope can be easily directly contacted and often responds in a timely manner.
1. This site claims no responsibility for the content of any of its external links. We neither have influence nor control over any of their content, past, present, or future. The opinions posted by outside users of this website do not reflect those of this website. Advertising on this website is controlled to a degree, but the same still applies.
2. This site also claims no responsibility for correctness (political or otherwise), factuality, topicality, or completeness of any information you may find. Much of it is of a conceptual or fictional nature and must be taken as such. This is not a website created for factual reference purposes. The information and topics presented on this website cannot hold its owner liable for negligence or any similar charge because of that, even if use of said information results in damage, either material or immaterial. All locations, even those based on or inspired by real places, are entirely fictional, unless expressly stated otherwise. The views of any characters within the works do not in any way reflect the views of the author.
3. This site has neither has affiliations with, nor endorses, any product, brand, or trademarked item mentioned in writing or and other medium unless otherwise noted. This site is not formally endorsed in any way, monitarily or else, by any company or corporation.
4. All offers are subject to alteration and made without obligation. We explicitly reserve the right to make changes to the website in part or whole without prior notice, to expand or delete the website or to cease publication for a limited period or permanently.
No personal information (such as real names, emails, etc.) is collected or used by this website. Be aware that any personal information entered in comments is openly viewable by the public, including non-members, plus search robots/crawlers. Personal information entered into comments is done so by users on a voluntary basis. We do not share, store, or sell your personal information or data to any individual, organization, or third party under any circumstances. We may use public comments as endorsements, but only with permission, and not for use as profit.